CredibleBH provides users with a forum where they can interact with others in the community. Credible provides a platform for information sharing between partners by hosting a Partner Community Forum.
To make sure all viewpoints are respected, creative solutions are offered, and maximum participation is encouraged, our partners are subject to specific rules. Follow these steps to log into the partner community forum on the official portal:
- Visit https://credible.vanillacommunities.com/ to access the official CredibleBH Partner Community Forum login page.
- Fill out your email address, username, and password.
- With the forgot password option, you can get your password back if you can’t remember it.
- You can create an account on the platform by clicking the Create One button if this is your first visit.
- Once you have entered your information, click the sign-in link.
- As soon as you are logged in, you will be directed to the forum portal, where you can access your account.
CredibleBH Forum Rules
Partner Agencies can connect and exchange information on Credible through Credible’s Partner Community Forum. Following are the Forum rules for all Partners, which foster respect, creative thinking, and maximum participation.
- Credible software, behavioural health trends, or learning opportunities should all be covered in posts.
- Always maintain a respectful and tolerable tone.
- Credible contact details, personal information, or confidential interactions are not permitted in posts.
- Ensure that all comments are relevant to the category.
- Discussions should not be monopolized by a single user. All Partners are encouraged to ask questions or provide comments.
- A person may not post any material that is knowingly false or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of privacy, or otherwise violate any law.
Credible may remove posts and threads, and any post or comment that violates its guidelines can be edited, closed, or not published.